Monday, October 18, 2010





















I arrived in Norfolk, Virginia approximately 45 mins ahead of schedule ( not quite sure why, maybe a tail wind, who knows??), so I was ready and waiting for Jenny when she arrived to collect me from the Airport. I was only expecting to see Jenny, but instead Charlottte was with her, and I was greeted with the biggest hugs and kisses, whilst being told "I Love you Nanna, I miss you Nanna", I was the most amazing feeling. Anyway after a few tears and some more hugs, we headed for Virginia Beach to see Ted and meet Victoria for the first time. She is the most adorable little baby, so of course there were lots more hugs.
Sunday lunch time we drove Ted to the Airport, where we had lunch before he headed to Sydney via New York and L.A. The rest of the day was spent just catching up with Jenn. Today we spent the day doing normal everyday things e.g washing, talking, playing with Charlotte, cuddling Victoria, more talking and more washing and folding. The area here seems lovely, the house is great and as you can see from the photos there are lots of trees, and as it is the beginning of fall, the trees have started to lose their leaves. Although this is a very bushlike setting, the water is only minutes away.







1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS MUCH!!!!
    Looks like you are having a great time Nanny!!!
    :)
    Hope you are giving them all cuddles and kisses from us

    ReplyDelete