Friday, March 19, 2010

Today my thoughts have been with my 3 girls, who are attending there grandfathers funeral in the Hunter Valley. I wish I could have been there for them at this sad time.......On a brighter note, our trip is getting really close..... today our horses were moved to Mel & Ja's at Chiltern. This weekend will be a busy one with final preparations before our trip.....We are looking forward to Mel, Ja and Brayden will be here tomorrow night to catch up before we leave, hopefully we will see Shelley, Jono and Harrison over the weekend as well....We are leaving here on Monday morning, heading to Sydney, where we will see John's Mum, Dad and sisters on Monday afternoon, then off to Eastwood to stay the night with Stephanie and Greg. Tuesday we will head off to Quakers Hill to see my Mum, and then stay with Jenn, Ted and Charlotte (otherwise known as "The Shocker") on Tuesday night (where I am sure I will be too excited to sleep). It is hard to believe that this time next week we will be in Rome...how amazing is that

No comments:

Post a Comment